Freelance Jobs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Friends in Bloggers Website

When I say Bloggers Website, I am referring to that bloggers community that is so cool. Why? I have friends there, and these people always visit my other blog. But before mentioning my friends there, I would like to share some thoughts about the site. Bloggers is a blogging network for all blog owners. It is easy to become a member of the site. You just have to register, enroll your blog, and then choose a badge. It is important to choose a blog and place in it in your blog because it will be their basis for blog verification. Hence, there should be a single badge in your blog from the site. After 24 hours, your blog will be listed in their directory once they detected the badge in your site. It is also free to join the site and it's one way of increasing traffic in your blog.

There are three people that I always remember in bloggers.com.. These people are Beanizer_05, Bella, and Ambiguous_angel.  These bloggers always visit my blog. They also leave comments. I remember also a friend there who always post nice comments, although very long to read. Still, I consider it sweet. Someone also loves to rate your blog and give additional comments. In short, people there are friendly. So, if you are looking for a blogging network, I suggest Bloggers.



Leelou Blogs

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Summer Bubbles. Design By: SkinCorner