Freelance Jobs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lady Mishil Character in Queen Seon Deok

The character of Lady Mishil in Queen Seon Deok is still hunting me despite the fact that the said television series was only shown in Korean television last 2009. When I got a dvd coy of the said Korean drama, I tried to watch the whole series and I really enjoyed its nice plot and great acting of the actors and actresses. What caught my attention is the character of Lady Mishil in Queen Seon Deok. It is refreshing yet evil. It is also unique yet common wherein ladies are known witty nowadays. And when she smile, I can see different meanings-from feelings of lost love to revenge- and all the feelings she shared reflected a female warrior.

When Lady Mishil is about to kill herself, she also thought of her son, Bidam. It may not be a wise move to allow Bidam be her successor, but it was some kind of motherly love. It may be mysterious, but we can see how she valued her son of King Jinji. We know also of Lady Mishil's love for Sadaham. It was known to be true and fateful. Lady Mishil's character in Queen Seon Deok also captured the hearts of many viewers, allowing her to fill their minds as women of power and capabilities. I for one, loved how she remained resolute and witty.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Summer Bubbles. Design By: SkinCorner